5 Money Spells, Rituals, and Chants to Attract Wealth
Money Spells to Attract Wealth
Are you unhappy with your current financial situation and in desperate need of cash There's nothing worse than working hard at a job and watching your entire paycheck get devoured by bills. Let's face it: After awhile, it can become depressing.
Did you know that by calling the right kind of energy, you can creative positive financial change? It's true. Good things don’t happen randomly in life. Instead, we attract them through our thoughts and intentions.
Depending upon your mindset, one of those good things can be money. Based on ancient Wiccan lore, you can draw wealth to yourself by casting specific spells.
We attract money through our thoughts and intentions.
Setting Up the Scene
Before you start casting spells, you need to make sure you have the right surroundings. Most spells are performed at an altar, which is often the center of Wiccan rites. The altar serves as a workspace for your spells.
It's easy to make an altar. To construct yours, you will need a small table that you won’t be using for anything else. You can use the top of a cabinet that is used for other purposes (such as your dresser) as long as the top is reserved entirely for the altar and isn't used for anything else.
You may make your altar “portable” so that you can bring it out when you’re casting spells and put it away when you’re not using it.
It is important that your altar feels personal and is a reflection of your beliefs.
How do I set up an altar?
- To set up the altar, cover the surface with a cloth of your liking and place items on it that ignite or reflect your faith.
- Most altars hold symbols of the four elements which are lined with the four principal directions. In the north aspect of your altar, place a bowl of soil or sand to represent earth. Put an incense stick in the east to represent air, a candle or piece of charcoal in the south for fire, and a bowl of water in the west.
- You can also use goddess candles or other idols that are a part of your tradition, and set them on the altar as you see fit.
- You can also place the tools used in your spells on the altar.
The purpose of the altar is to create an atmosphere that mentally prepares you for your spells. The items on the altar will help you focus and direct your thoughts. The more focus you hold while casting your spell, the stronger your spell and its benefits will be.
Now that you’ve created the perfect setting for your spells, it’s time to cast them.
Here are five spells that are powerful and easy to perform.
1. The Money Spell
This is a basic candle spell. It may be done at any time of day, but preferably at the same time on each day. You will need:
- a green candle (unburnt)
- a white candle (unburnt)
- oil (any kind you prefer)
In this spell, the green candle represents the money/wealth that you hope to acquire and the white candle represents you.
- The first step is to anoint (smear or rub) the candles with the oil (known as “charging” the candle). As you do this, focus on your purpose and visualize the wealth you are to receive.
- Place the candles on your altar, nine inches apart from each other. Exactly where or what position is not important, but they must be nine inches apart.
- Light the candles and chant these words:
“Money, money come to me,
In abundance three times three,
May I be enriched in the best of ways,
Harming none on its way,
This I accept, so mote it be,
Bring me money three times three.”
- Move the white candle one inch closer to the green candle as you chant.
- After the chanting, extinguish the flames.
- Repeat this spell for a total of nine days, each day moving the white candle one inch closer to the green candle. It is important to continually visualize the wealth you desire with each step of the spell.
- On the ninth day, when the candles touch, your spell is finished. On this last day, you may let the candles burn until there is nothing left.
2. Money-Doubling Spell
This is a simple spell used to double any denomination of paper money. You must have the money physically in your hands in order to cast this spell to double it.
- First, take those fresh notes of paper money (in any denomination—the larger the denomination, the higher the reward). You may use more than one note if you wish.
- Place these bills in a new white envelope, then seal the envelope. Fold the envelope in half (folding towards you) and chant:
“Powers that be, to me shall bring,
The means to double this sum.
Hear me, you spirits which sing,
Quickly, and gently come.”
- Do this once every day for seven days. As you chant, hold the envelope up in front of you and envision the envelope getting heavier. Keep the envelope full of notes in your bedroom when you are not casting the spell.
- After you’ve received the money, open the envelope and spend or deposit the money in the envelope.
If you want to cast this spell again, you must use a new set of bills and envelope.
Money spell poll
What do you most need money for right now?
3. The Full Moon Money Spell
Most spells are boosted by the power of the full moon, but certain rituals are specifically designed to be performed during a full moon for maximum effectiveness. You can harness the lunar power with this powerful money spell.
- On the night of a full moon, fill a cauldron with water until it is half-full.
- Place a silver coin in the cauldron.
- Place the cauldron in a position that will let the moonlight shine over the water in the cauldron. Chant the words:
“Lovely Lady of the Moon,
Bring to me your wealth quite soon,
Fill my hands with silver and gold,
All you can, my purse can hold.”
- Repeat the chant three times.
- Once you are finished, pour the water on the earth and keep the silver coin close to you (in your pocket or purse).
4. The Money Knot Spell
This is another simple yet potent spell. You will need a green-colored silk thread that is 13 inches long.
Take the thread and starting at one end, make nine equally-spaced knots. As you make each knot, chant:
“By knot of one, my spell’s begun,
By knot of two plenty fruitful work to do,
By knot of three, money comes to me,
By knot of four, opportunity knocks at my door,
By knot of five, my business thrives,
By knot of six, this spell is fixed,
By knot of seven, success is given,
By knot of eight, increase is great,
By knot of nine, these things are mine.”
Keep the knotted thread at home, in a place that allows you to see it frequently. It might be hung or displayed anywhere where you'll be sure to notice it often.
5. Green Candle Money Spell
This is an all-time favorite candle spell. To cast this spell you will need:
- one green candle
- six coins (gold, copper, or silver)
- a green cloth or pouch (gold cloth is also fine)
- oil (any kind you prefer)
How to perform the green candle money spell:
- Prepare your altar. You may meditate for a few minutes before casting the spell to energize yourself mentally.
- Charge the green candle with the oil. Place the candle on your altar, and place the six coins around the candle in a circle.
- As you place the coins, visualize yourself having received the money already and project your gratefulness. Light the candle and repeat this chant three times:
“Money does flow,
Money will grow,
My Money does shine,
This Money is now mine.”
- Lay out your cloth or pouch and sprinkle some cinnamon on the cloth or into the pouch.
- Then place or wrap each of the six coins into the cloth or pouch. As you pick up the coins, chant these words three times:
“Bring me money three times three
As I will it, so mote it be.”
- If you are using a cloth, you can bring the ends together and tie it to form a bag. Carry the pouch with you at all times and visualize yourself receiving the money you desire.
What You Need to Cast Each Spell
Money, Money Spell
Money Doubling Spell
Full Moon Money Spell
Money Knot Spell
Green Candle Spell
Money of any denomination
Cauldron of water
What Is Wicca?
Wicca is a Pagan religion that is widely practiced today. Although Pagan religions pre-date Christianity, the modern Wicca known today was introduced to the public in the 1950s by Gerald Gardner, a retired British servant.
Since then, Wiccan spiritualism has become popular and is rapidly gaining popularity and acceptance.
Wicca is primarily focused on the love for nature and its various elements, such as the earth, sun, water, and so on. This is not to be equated with the worship of nature (a common misunderstanding) but rather the celebration of nature which includes many nature-oriented rituals.
Followers of Wicca are known as “witches.” The male witches are referred to as “Wicca” and the female witches as “Wicce.”
What Are Wiccan Spells?
Wiccan spells are essentially a set of rituals or prayers that ask the divine for help in various aspects of life. All spells must adhere to the Wiccan Rede, which is the Wiccan code of conduct, with the principle rule being “As it harm none, do as thou wilt.”
This basically means that one is free to practice any ritual as long as it does not harm anyone (including himself/herself) or any element of nature.
Witches may practice in a group (called a coven), or they may practice alone. All witches write down their spells in a diary called the "Book of Shadows" which they may choose to pass along to other witches.
The more you practice these spells, the more effective they become. It is natural to feel out of place with these rituals at first, but don’t be discouraged. With time, these chants and methods will come naturally to you, allowing you to channel their full potential.
So what are you waiting for? Cast your spell and live in the abundance of wealth you’ve always dreamed of.