Free Full Moon Love Magic Spells That Work
Free Love Spells That Work
You don't need to pay some online psychic scammer for love spells that work—you can cast free love spells on your own that are far more effective (and much cheaper)!
I met my husband after casting a love spell one Valentine's Day many moons ago. In the spell I detailed what I was looking for, I even went as far as to say I wanted a big, husky guy that's like a big old teddy bear who will wrap his arms around me. When I met my husband he was introduced to me by his Pagan name: Bear.
Love spells like these will actually perform well any full moon, but they are even better when planned for a full moon that falls on a Friday or when the moon is in Venus.
To bring back a lost love, try this candle magic spell.
Casting Love Spells
Love Letter Find My Mate – Love Spell
This is ideally performed on a Friday during the full moon (this year's Valentine's Day is perfect).
Keep thoughts of love at the forefront of your mind from the time you begin—capture and hold the feelings of how good it feels to fall in love with the right person, and how wonderful you feel when a relationship is right.
Remember—don't 'wish' for love, or you'll put yourself in a state of perpetual wishing! Envision and capture the feelings of 'having' love already.
Make a night of this spell to really give it power, like you're preparing for a secret rendezvous, all the while holding on to those 'loving feelings'. Put on your most romantic music, have some wine if you like to get yourself in the mood. Take a bath and luxuriate in the bubbles and the scents. After the bath, do your hair. Shave or put on make-up, dab on some perfume or cologne.
Love Spell Ingredients
Pink or green candle
Essential Oil (Jasmine is ideal)
Paper or parchment
Pink or green pen
Incense (dragon's blood, preferably)
Yes, Really: Dragon's Blood
Love Spell Tip! Important!
Don't use the name of someone specific. The timing of this spell would doom any relationship with a specific target.
This spell is not designed to target anyone, but to target yourself so that you're drawn to compatible potential mates. Don't be surprised if you meet more than one person.
If your crush is a candidate, the spell will work that out. But be open to someone new as well who may be more suitable
Casting the Love Spell
- Cleanse, consecrate and charge your candle using the jasmine oil. Put it in the holder and set it aside. Cleanse, consecrate and charge your herbs as well and put them aside. Burn some incense.
- Take the paper and pen. Begin writing a letter to your perfect mate as though you're writing in the future when you've met the person. Tell the person of your dreams everything you love about him/her. Get into a meditative free-writing state. Write for as long as you desire.
- Lay your finished letter on the table. Put the candle in the holder on top of it. Sprinkle the herbs and petals around the candle holder, on the paper, in the shape of a heart.
- Light the candle saying: this flame represents my burning desire; I summon the energies to draw to me a compatible mate.
- Spend as long as you can chanting and meditating on that feeling of having love in your life.
- When you're done, move the candle aside and fold up the paper with the herbs and petals inside of it. Put it in the envelope. Drizzle some wax on it to seal it. Place the candle back on top of the envelope and allow the candle to burn out. Bury any additional wax remnants.
- Tuck the letter into your Book of Shadows, under your pillow or in a book of love poetry if you like. Then get the love spell out of your mind and start going out with a good attitude, expecting to meet one or more potential candidates.
Have You Ever Cast a Love Spell?
Fess up—tell us if you've ever tried.
Love Spell Scammers – Don't Bother
People that promise "100% Guaranteed Love Spells that Work" on their web sites make it sound that if you pay them enough money you'll have the love of your dreams. They'll even tout "white magic bring my ex back" type spells.
These people are scammers.
- First, no one can 100% guarantee any spell. It's not how magic works.
- Second, magic requires personal involvement to raise the appropriate energies. You don't know this person and never had any contact with them—there is little they can do for you.
- Finally, any spell that targets another person to manipulate them is not 'white magic', it's emotional bondage.
Don't be drawn in by the fake testimonials. You have a better chance of casting your own free love spells that work than you have of getting any magic spell caster on some website being effective. Your chances also increase when you cast love spells on yourself (to draw love or become more desirable) rather than targeting someone who may not otherwise be interested.
Easy Love Spell: Magnetic Attraction Charm
Love spells that work don't have to involve complex rituals. Simple folk magic can sometimes do wonders. Try this kitchen Witch love spell:
- Get a piece of aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle some rosemary and cinnamon in your hand.
- Offer a prayer to your favorite love God or Goddess to bless the herbs and bring love to you.
- Sprinkle the herbs on the foil.
- Fold it up to seal the herbs inside.
- Keep it next to your heart (in your shirt pocket, or even under a bra strap).
Love Spells for Desire: Love Oil
Got a date? Or trying to drive your lover mad with desire? Try this:
- Put 1/4 cup olive oil in a pot on the stove. Heat it, but don't let it come to a simmer.
- Add a piece of bruised ginger and 25 drops of cinnamon or vanilla oil (to attract a man) or musk or patchouli oil (to attract a woman).
- Stir clockwise saying this prayer to Aphrodite: Hail, sweetly-winning, coy-eyed goddess! Grant that I may gain the victory in this contest, and order you my song (Homeric Hymn #6)
Let it cool, remove the ginger and bottle it. It's best kept in a dark, cool place. Anoint your pulse points with it before your date.
Meditation to Open Yourself to Love
Are Love Spells Wrong?
Is it wrong to cast spells for personal gain, especially for love? There are ethics involved, but I don't believe they're wrong. As long as you're not targeting anyone to make them your emotional slave, there's nothing wrong with using magic to make your life better.
If you are looking for love, what have you got to lose? Try a spell and see what kind of possibilities arise.
This article is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge. Content is for informational or entertainment purposes only and does not substitute for personal counsel or professional advice in business, financial, legal, or technical matters.
© 2014 Mackenzie Sage Wright