Learn How to Hypnotize Someone in Five Seconds
I've wrestled about writing this article. I didn't feel right giving out this information to the public, but when I saw videos on other sites that tell people how to do this simple, yet very powerful suggestive hypnotic method, I decided to teach the public how to place a subject into trance by hypnotic induction. Please share this tool in a safe and responsible way.
This technique is used as part of stage hypnosis. I believe that if you are going to use hypnosis that it must be used with discretion. You are responsible for the hypnotized person's safety when you have them in a trance state.
We experience trance states every day of our lives. When you are day-dreaming, in deep thought, or even watching television, you are in a trance. When you are going to sleep at night, you are in a trance. Trance states are observed in science by brainwave activity. These waves change when a person's brain becomes relaxed. A trance can be light, or very deep like deep sleep.
Advertisers have used this knowledge forever. They get our focus and then they pull us in with keywords and authoritative speech that enter the subconscious mind, bypassing our mental filters. Even as you read this, your mind is focused on the words you are reading and you are not fully aware of the world around you. So trance is a very natural state of mind and doesn't feel weird or different from what you often feel every day.
Use discretion with these techniques. Only use them if you have been trained or are very familiar with hypnosis techniques!
How to Hypnotize Someone in Five Seconds
- Be observant. Look into the person's eyes and establish their trust.
- Make a statement like, "it is hot in here" followed by a reinforcing movement like fanning yourself. When speaking, sound confident and keep your voice monotone but authoritative.
- Ask the person to stand with their feet close together.
- Have them look in your eyes.
- Take their hand and give it a quick, downward jerk (don't use too much force).
- Command them to SLEEP!
Rapid Onset Hypnosis Tutorial
More Steps to Make Hypnosis Work
You are at a party. Everyone is snacking on food and sipping drinks. You lean against a wall, arms folded, and inhale as you look at the crowd. You scan the room where people are talking while music is playing in the background. You are looking for just the right person that you feel will be the most suggestible. Once you have your prey, it's time to go to work, and this is how you do it.
- If you are in a group of people, be engaging. Look into peoples' eyes as they speak to you. Listen to the way they talk and what they are talking about. You can build a trust and rapport with the person this way, and you will see their personality. Follow cues in their facial expressions and body language to detect their emotional state and how they feel physically. Remember: It is said that 93 percent of all communication is nonverbal. By being observant you can build a trust-bridge with the person you want to put into a trance.
- Engage them and start giving subtle, suggestible commands. Make statements like, "It is getting late," followed by physical reinforcing movements like yawning. Watch how they react to your suggestion and look for ques in their body language and facial expressions. In a group of people, this can give you clues about on who is the most suggestible.
- Approach the person while they are in a group of friends. This way you know they have their guard down. Use your small talk social skills and chat with the group. Once you feel you have their trust and some rapport, go ahead and ask if they want to see a trick. Most of the time they will say yes.
- If the person does not immediately fall into a trance, keep using your suggestible commands to put them into a trance. Say things like, "That's good. Now keep feeling that way as you sleep."
- Use your hands to guide their gaze down as you speak. Use phrases like, "You wouldn't want that to happen NOW, would you?" The subconscious mind throws out negatives like (wouldn't) and only recognizes the key words like (you want, that to happen, now). Direct their gaze into your eyes to gain their focus.
- The person will immediately slump over and perhaps fall to you. It is important that you bring them close to you and guide them to your shoulder, turning their head to rest comfortably. It is important not to let them get hurt by falling on you. Now rub their back and say, "That's good, that's good. Now relax. Just feel yourself relax. You are fine." By reassuring them you give them a feeling it is all going to be okay. It is a very good idea to have a person help you seat them in a chair or lay them on a bed or sofa.
- Once the person is in the trance state, and is in a safe seated position, you can use the power of suggestion on your hypnotized subject. For example, you can tell them that when you count to three that they will open their eyes but that they will not remember their name. Then count to three and tell them to open their eyes. When their eyes are open, ask them to tell you their name. They will be amazed that they can't remember their own name.
- Awakening the subject is as easy as putting them back into trance with the sleep command. Look them in the eye and again, tell them to sleep, and place them back in the chair. Then tell them that you will count to five and that they will awaken feeling good and refreshed. Then count to five and say with a powerfully authoritative voice, AWAKE!
Picking the Mark
When picking a person to place into trance, watch their body language. A person making good eye contact, that smiles when you smile or nods when you do, is a great mark. A person with their arms folded or watching intently is skeptical and is not a good candidate.
Joe Brogie Handshake Interrupt Induction Video
Rapid Induction Hypnosis Facts
- A person while in a hypnotic trance will not do anything that they would not normally do when awake.
- Rapid induction hypnosis has a lot to do with being in a social situation. When we are in a group of four or more, we let our guards down and are highly suggestible.
- Rapid induction is used most commonly in stage hypnosis.
Quick Hypnosis for Friends
- Stand or sit face-to-face. Look into the eyes of the person. Have the person place their hand on top of yours palm to palm. Tell your subject to continue to look into your eyes until you tell them to stop. Pause and tell the subject that you will count to three and that on three they need to press down on your hand and that you will press up against theirs. Explain that what they feel is your energy. Then command them to listen to your instructions.
- As you count to three and the person pushes down on your hand, keep the resistance at a low level at first and then begin to press slowly harder up against their hand. Tell them to press harder. As you feel the pressure of them pressing down, raise your other hand and place it over their eyes in a downward motion caressing their brow slowly down.
- Now say, "As you press down on my hand, you will begin to feel as though your eyelids are getting heavier and heavier. You feel yourself sitting in your living room late at night watching an old black and white movie on the television. You feel your eyes drooping as you struggle to stay awake." (Mentally count to three.) "Now close your eyes." (Mentally count to three.) "SLEEP!" Quickly swipe away your hand from them so they jerk forward in a falling motion. Remember to guide them to your shoulder, placing their head outward into the crook of your arm. Get some help and then put them in a chair seated upright comfortably. At this point, the person is in a trance and is highly suggestible.
- Remember this is real and not a trick. If you choose to use these powerful tools of suggestion you can help people in pain. If they are depressed or stressed, you can make them feel more at ease. You can help someone relax before a public speaking event. It can be therapeutic and help in defeating addictions and bad habits when used with other tools. This is how hypnosis meant to be used.
- Hypnosis can be used in social situations as long as the person doing the hypnotic induction has the proper training. Don't trust any stranger you meet! Remember: Use these techniques responsibly and only after you have been trained in hypnosis.
You may find more answers and information by looking for my comments below. Most of you questions can be answered by reading the article.
I do not give you any commands that one would give a person under trance. It is up to your discretion on what you want to command the person to do. Just remember that if it is something you wouldn't do, they won't either. But we all have a wild side so see what you can do.
I am not a trained hypnotist nor am I a licensed practitioner of this practice.
All the information I have given you here is available to any seeking to learn how to do this technique. In most cases you already do and probably don't even know it.
Questions & Answers
Is it dangerous to hypnotize someone? Is it possible that they won't wake up?
If the person does not reach full consciousness, let the person sleep until they arise rested on their own in their own time. You cannot cause someone to stay in a trance forever.Helpful 90
How can I instantly hypnotize someone without their knowledge?
The moment you enter into your technique the person you are placing into a trance is going to know you are up to something. The key is to maintain focus and to keep them following your instructions.Helpful 89
In the section titled "Quick Hypnosis For Friends," number five says you have to have the proper training to do the hypnotic technique. I'm confused. Can I do this hypnotic trick with friends or not?
I don't see why you couldn't do this to your friends if you tried and if they were suggestible enough to have it done to them. This article is about rapid induction hypnosis techniques, hence the "five seconds." At the beginning of the article, I mention that untrained people should probably not do this. That is not to say that people will not try to do this anyways without my article or my help. I feel safer putting this information out there so that people who will try will at least know what they're doing and do it the proper way. I have never stopped commenting on my article since I wrote it in 2009 because I feel it is my responsibility to make sure that the proper way of doing this is put out there. If a person takes this information and does something illegal, harmful, or against a person's free will then the responsibility for such an action is on that of the person who committed the act. I feel that the instructions given here are safe. But like anything, the information can be used negatively. Use your discretion and please use your judgment when trying to hypnotize others.Helpful 7
How can I use hypnosis to stimulate a woman to arousal through mobile phone messages and without putting her to sleep?
I think you should try talking to her while she's wide awake instead. This is always one of my biggest pet peeves when it comes to hypnosis. Of course, you can hypnotize a girl to want to be with you; it's as easy as getting her interested in anything else, but why would you want to? It's a slimeball move. Why not just try to talk to her and see if you can get her to like you? It would work out better for you in the end because she'll like you for who you are, and not because you hypnotized her or tried to get her hot and bothered by sending her sexual text messages. This is a moral dilemma for you, my friend.Helpful 11
Can everyone hypnotize people?