How To Create With Your Mind Power
The Power of the Mind
Everyone has unlimited creative powers. Most people are unaware of their own capacity, although millions of people worldwide have read the book 'The Secret'.
The Secret does not explain well enough how an authentic creation process actually works, which leads to egoic and chaotic creations.
Most people have no conceptual understanding of the Soul. Many people only believe in the fleshly part, because that is the only thing that we can detect with our senses. The Soul is dimensionless and contains an infinite amount of energy in the form of waves, or vibration if you like.
This article shows how you can develop the power to create everything you authentically want or need. With authentically is meant that it must be a Soul wish, not an egoic wish. Although it is possible to create at an egoic level, will any creation at this level always come with undesirable effects. These effects might be much worse than you can imagine right now.
To create consciously, you must be:
- very patient,
- able to meditate for at least 20 minutes.
The Best Conceivable Scheme of the Universe
Idealisation, Visualisation and Manifestation
If you want to create, you have to develop an image of an ideal live, based upon your deepest authentic desires. Your ultimate principles.
Your principles can be:
- to become happy and loving,
- to develop wisdom,
- to develop spiritual knowledge,
- to know all about the origin of Humanity,
- to become smarter,
- to help other people,
To become really conscious of your ultimate Soul principles can easily take a few years. So, you better not be in a hurry. Visualisation and manifestation follow almost automatically with your increasing spiritual powers.
If the bills are piling up, that's a problem that might be hard to tackle without enough true self knowledge. Why did the bills pile up so high? You can try to create a solution, but be aware of any unwanted effects, since the cause hasn't been removed. Better answer the most painful questions first, and then look for solutions.
- When your intention is to create only evil or violence for others, and fortune for yourself, that's your choice. This article is not meant to control these kind of creations. You won't be able to harness the negative forces that come along with it.
- This article does not contain the necessary knowledge to shield yourself from backfire, when you play with dark forces. If you still choose to do so, then beware of the lethal boomerangs.
- You must understand that the most essential feature of the Universe is that it balances on Zero at any moment. To achieve this, the Universe is equipped with a few purely basic mathematical laws from which Cause & Effect is the most powerful one.
- These laws have no taste, no smell, no colour, and no preference for black or white people. Nor for Christians or Atheists. These laws are also fully free from any morality or believe. These laws keep the Universe in perfect harmony at all times.
- Don't mess with dark forces, because you're not able to control them. You are not equipped for them. Take this warning seriously before reading this article, and follow up all the advices given before trying to create anything.
This article is only meant to create prosperity, light, love, and good things in the world for yourself and especially for others.
Meditation is the Key
Why is Your Ego Not Able to Create on Its Own?
Your Soul does not want to create poverty, inequality and suffering. Neither does your Soul want to pollute the environment and scam others for its own benefit.
Your Soul and your Ego are two inseparable parts. This is crucial to understand, and it makes it very hard for most people to distinguish which part of the Self is actually talking.
The Soul and the Ego consist together of 8 different levels. A few basic rules to distinguish the Soul and Ego better from eachother:
- the Soul 'looks' upwards to the Divine,
- the Soul takes no space, it's dimensionless,
- the Soul is not in the body. The body is an expression in spacetime of the dimensionless Soul.
- only a quiet mind is able to listen to the Soul voice before the Ego takes over,
- the sixth sense (intuition) is only connected to the Soul,
- the Ego 'looks' downwards to the raw matter,
- the Ego is part of spacetime,
- the Ego has many 'muppets' which cause all the thoughts in your head,
- the Ego is connected to the five material senses,
- the Ego is judging all the time,
- the Ego always prefers to sit on roses,
- when the Ego has an active 'pain body' it is unable to listen to the Soul.
Every Ego is full of scars and wounds. They must heal. But most Ego's have an active 'pain body'. This active 'pain body' is the cause of most troubles like quarrels, pleasing behaviour, addictions, or any other form of disruptive behaviour. So, if this 'pain body' starts to create, you better find shelter somewhere.
The main job is to let the Ego look upwards as well. How to do this? Listen to your most silent voice, and let your ego (body and mind) work only based upon this very silent voice.
Do not permit your Ego to operate on its own, like you don't permit your child of four years old to walk through a big city at night.
How to Create - As Below, So Above
Emptiness and Focus
Thoughts have only creative power when consciousness is focussed on one point.
- The smaller the point, the higher the creative powers.
- The less images in your head, the more powerful the creative force is of the only remaining image.
For this, one requires a quiet mind. The quieter the more creative power.
Experienced meditators know the moments when they are in the 'void', that moment of absolute stillness. The void is the most powerful realm to create from, but also the hardest, because being in the void means that it's almost impossible to construct an image in front of you. All your mental processes have become to a halt. There is a technique to avoid this deadlock, that is shown later in this article.
A few things are important during this creative process:
- patience until results start to reveal themselves,
- an absolute still mind, at any time,
- no stress, no quarrels, and no anger, etcetera.
Chaos Leads to Unwanted Manifestations
Chaos and the Occupied Mind
A chaotic mind is not able to create anything distinguishable. Thoughts are able to cancel out one another, or be not compossible.
Like a concave lens is able to scatter light, are chaotic thoughts able to scatter creations literally to dust. You might now perhaps understand where part of the dust is coming from. Not all dust comes from mites, skin, or from outside. Part of the dust is literally the result of scattered thoughts.
Scientific experiments won't find relations as long as science rejects the existence of the Soul, and as long science denies that the material phenomena are the result of Souls.
How Random Thoughts Inevitably Combine
True Power is Inverted
One of the first things you must learn to understand is that the most powerful creative force comes from the most silent source.
- The louder the thoughts, the lower the creative power,
- The quieter the thoughts, the more powerful the creative force.
The development of creative powers are not linear. They develop approximately according to the graph below. It can take a long while before you're able to enter the Theta and Delta zones.
It is unlikely that this can be achieved without any advanced meditation techniques. Kriya Yoga is probably one of the best candidates to deliver the required techniques. About 1 minute of practising Kriya Yoga equals the spiritual development of 1 year of normal living.
A Still Mind Has Higher Powers
Creation During Meditation
Try to create only your deepest Soul desires. To do this you have to meditate at least for 20 minutes to calm down your mind from harmful creations. Only a calm mind is able to understand the most authentic desires, the Soul desires.
The only thing that your Soul wants is to know the Absolute Truth, which exists beyond the veils of Maya, and become Divine. That's all. But most of the Souls are still far away from this level. They are still too unconscious for that, and first have to find their way up through the material world. Like a seed first has to germinate, and secondly has to find its way up through the soil to the light.
Creation at this level of consciousness is not recommended, despite perhaps the wish to do so. The Ego must know of the existence of the Soul, and the Ego must acknowledge the Soul as its absolute master.
Four Stages of Creative Development
Mental Creation and Mental Stages
- Beta: Mental creations are not coherent at this stage. There is no relation to find between thoughts and material phenomena.
- Alpha: Mental creation start to take forms in the material world, but with undesired effects. The mental creation does not meet the projected image. The time delay between the mental image and the actual materialisation is between a few months and a few years.
- Theta: Mental creations are coherent and meet in most cases the projected image, although the actual form and size may differ. Time delay is between 1 week up to a few months.
- Delta: The void. Hardly no conscious creations are possible in this state, except for very advanced meditators. Most have become unable to imagine anything since mental processes have become to a hold. This is the realm where you can find direct contact with the Soul. When a meditator entered this state once, he/she will always long to enter it again, and extend this Divine state.
Create Little Things First
Don't start to create a brand new sports car for yourself. Even if you would succeed in doing so, it will come with too much backfire, since it's likely an egoic wish, and doesn't serve the wish of your true Self.
Start to create little things first, and imagine only the end result, and not the road to it:
- envision how your child successfully passes the exams,
- envision how your partner gets that desired job,
- envision how your sick neighbour gets fully healthy again,
- envision how your friend has the vacation of his lifetime,
- envision how you are able to renovate that old kitchen almost effortless.
Have trust in the results. Keep your mind still at all time, and follow that silent voice. You might have to do certain things to make the envisoned results possible.
Bigger things are easier to create when little things start to materialize. Make baby steps first.
Most important of all, be thankful for everything.
Envision an End Result
It is important to understand that your creations are just intermediate stages. Life continues to throw challenges at your feet. After every end is a new beginning.
The best way to envision a wish is by seeing yourself or someone else in this situation. Do not question things like:
- how to get there?
- what things must I do?
- how the heck does the Universe think to organize this all?
- how about all the details?
The more detailed you envisage your creation, the less freedom there is for the creation to materialize.
Creations almost never proceed according to expectations, since expectations are typical control features of the Ego. Be prepared to do things you're not used to do.
Some of the questions you might have will all be answered bit by bit on your road to a higher consciousness.
Follow Your Intuition
During the process of a specific creation you must follow your intuition.
When you for example envisaged gold, in order to solve your money problems, you must follow your intuition for 100%.
The gold may be present in that garbage bin. Don't be ashamed to behave like a tramp when your intuition (your Soul) talks to you to look in there. Do not become neurotic. Only follow the still voice.
When you successfully created a first event, stay humble. More creations can follow. Humbleness is your greatest strength then. Do not talk with others about creations, and certainly not brag about them. Your Ego is taking over then and turn your life into a dirty mess.
Creations Are Done in the Theta Stage
The best creations are done in the Theta stage, only after you've been in the Void, the Delta stage. Only then you've lost all Egoistic desires. And that's essential.
It is not even unlikely that you've lost any desire to create after you've been in the Void. But if you still witness clear authentic desires to create, this your best moment.
The following steps are part of the Kriya yoga technique:
- Your breath must be very slowly. Not more then two respiration cycles per minute.
- Your eyes must always be pointed slightly upwards. Don't point them downward under any circumstance. Make sure you don't do this wrong.
- Breath in very slowly (via the nose) and follow the energy going up through your spine up to Anja, the pineal gland. Don't imagine this energy stream. Really follow it and feel it crawling upwards.
- Too witness the spinal energy flowing up and down with every breath, you might have to develop more sensitivity. With every meditation session this sensitivity level increases, until you one day feel that typical sweet sensation in the spine.
- Once you've arrived in the third eye, hold your breath (do not make a dive lock) for 5 seconds and imagine your wish as clearly as you're able. The clearer the better.
- Slowly breath out (via the nose) and follow the energy going down, together with your projected image down to your root chakra. Make sure that your image follows the path of the energy down your spine.
Just do this once per day, and do this with the utmost concentration. If your mind is not still enough don't practice this technique at all.
Remember that you can create anything you want, and hopefully will understand that this is no play toy.
Note: you can find the third eye (pineal gland) by drawing an imaginary line between the middle of the eye brows and the medulla oblongata. While keeping this imaginary line, go from between the eye brows 8 cm inwards along this line. There you'll find the third eye.
To protect yourself from harm: close your meditation practise with saying Om-Tat-Sat seven times, while imagining a protective shield of light around you.
Well, that's it folks!
© 2015 by Buildreps