Crystal Children and Adults
Drawn to Water
Crystal Children and Adults
Crystal children and adults are thought to have crystal energy; reflective in such a way as to send the energy back from the direction it came, but stronger, much like the reflection of the sun. Crystal children and adults are not made of crystal as the name might imply, but have that type of metaphysical energy. You may be a crystal person if you feel you connect with earth’s crystal at an intimate level. Perhaps as a child you collected crystals, cherishing them as prized possessions. As an adult, you may look at crystals and feel drawn to them, as if they understand you more than a human can. You are may not be crazy, you may be a crystal person.
Crystals are more sensitive than their stronger relatives, the Indigo people. Crystals take everything in, feel and sense everything around them, but only take what they know they need. Indigo people try to figure out the reason people act the way that they do, then try to “fix” the situation, whereas Crystals see the human flaws and ignore them unless they feel threatened or bothered by others. If a Crystal is crossed, they will reflect back at that person what was done to them. It may not be obvious that the Crystal is upset, but the other person will feel the negative energy come back to them. On the other side of that, if a person is kind to a Crystal, then kindness is reflected back.
As sensitive to feelings and energy from the earth as Crystals are, they are also that sensitive to environmental factors such as chemicals, pollens and pollutants. The Crystal person may be highly sensitive to perfumes or even food. The food for a Crystal person should be natural and unaltered in every way so as to protect their sensitive system. Chemicals and altered food can through off the delicate balance of the physical well being and cause illness. Crystal people are healers, but it is difficult to heal themselves when subjected to chemicals. When a Crystal becomes ill, they need to reconnect with nature, breath fresh air, and at all times, keep their crystals with them.
Perfumes and Chemicals Can Harm Them
Connecting With Crystals
The Crystal person may feel drawn to crystals, gemstones and rocks, starting at a young age.
Connect With Crystals
Crystal People as Healers
Healing with crystals such as quartz has long been practiced by many healers. Crystal people have an inner ability to sense what crystals and gems to use to heal a person. The study of gems and crystals, perhaps even rocks, comes easy to the Crystal person. The qualities will probably manifest during the younger, exploratory years. Because they are so in tune with the earth, Crystals may seem bashful or even aloof as children. As adults they may come across as “nerds”, easily possessing knowledge, but not fitting in with societal norms. As children they may be seen as possibly autistic, stemmed from their quiet demeanor and delayed speech. It is not that Crystal children cannot speak; they just are not motivated to speak to humans because they are connecting with rocks and crystals. If you or someone you know displays some of these characteristics, check the list of traits and see if you are or know a Crystal person.
Characteristics of the Crystal Child or Adult
- Sensitive to chemicals, perfumes and pesticides
- Sensitive to foods, may have many allergies
- Quiet, keep to themselves
- Deep penetrating gaze when looking at someone
- Sensitive, empathic
- Easily overwhelmed by stress such as bad moods of other people
- Easily overwhelmed by the news, may not read newspapers or watch television
- People feel instantly comfortable around them, drawn to them
- They avoid crowds, become overwhelmed by all the energy
- “Animal whisperers”, able to understand the language of animals
- Have sensitive skin, prefer very soft and natural fabrics
- Drawn to water, may be prone to take extra long showers, or stay surrounded by fountains, aquariums and bodies of water
- Very “lucky” , they seem to be surrounded by luck and/or have miracles happen around them or where they go
- They may engage in non-verbal communication, telepathy, or prefer internet communication rather than in person
- May avoid intimate relationships
- Have high regard for their own personal space, fearful of letting people get to know them
- They seem, and are, very innocent, maybe even naïve
- Withhold emotions, have fears of losing control of their temper
- May interrupt electronic communications, or be able to fix electronics easily
- Have a high metabolism, yet may seem fatigued
- Have the innate ability to “think outside the box”, may seem odd to others
- Strong imagination, or could be connected to other worlds
These are the primary traits of a Crystal person. Crystal people are complex individuals but easy to be around because of their light, innocent nature. Crystal people have many of the same qualities as Indigo people so in order to tell which you or a loved one may be, check the traits of an Indigo person.
Indigo Adults, Could That Be You?
- Indigo Adult, Could That Be You?
Do you think differently than your peers? have you been told you have ADD/ADHD but yet you can concentrate? You may be an Indigo adult
Where Did They Come From?
There are many theories of where the Indigo and the Crystal children came from originally. Some people believe that Crystal people are the children of Indigo people and all of them came from aliens. There is no definitive proof where the Indigo and Crystal people came from, or any human for that matter. Where did we come from, why are we here? There are many questions stemming from curiosity to know why we are a certain way, why do we act or look like this or that...the answers are as varied as the planets in the solar system but that does not make them right or wrong, all we can do is study and ponder.
The Crystal person knows why they are here, but their answers may seem far-fetched to some. Keep an open mind and listen intently to the Indigos and the Crystals, for they may be paving the way for a better future.
From Outer Space? From the Stars?
Are You a Crystal Person?
Do You Fit The Criteria?
© 2013 Cynthianne Neighbors