Cloud Bursting and Aeromancy: How to Move and Read the Clouds
Power and Magic Within the Clouds
When I was a little girl, I would lay down in the grass and gaze up into the sky. The clouds would roll by and show me pictures of animals, objects, and people...allowing me to drift off into a different state of mind. A state of relaxation and imagination. Since my young years, I have never stopped looking towards the sky for inspiration and even for answers. The clouds seem to have their own consciousness...their own knowledge of the world underneath of them. Just as Spirit can use animals and people to send us signs, Spirit can also use the clouds in which to give us a message.
I also believe and have experienced that we can be so connected with our surroundings (through our connection with Spirit) that we have the ability to move and shape the clouds with our minds. Sound completely crazy? Well, you won't know what I'm talking about unless you believe and you try it. There is power and magic within the clouds, just as there is within everything in this Universe. We just have to be able to tap into it.
What is Cloud Bursting or Busting?
A little over ten years ago I realized I had the ability to move clouds with my mind...or perhaps with my spirit. After researching if anyone else could do this, I came to find out that there is a name for it. The name for moving and dissipating clouds with one's mind or energy is cloud bursting (also called cloud busting). To the person who has had no real connection with nature and with Spirit, this might seem utterly insane. But to the person who has had very real experiences with nature this will seem completely believable and attainable.
To put it simply - when a person is cloud bursting they are focusing their intention on one particular cloud in the sky. When they are able to focus long enough, the cloud will either move and re-shape itself or it will completely dissipate from its position in the sky (depending on what the person's intention is). You can actually go on Youtube and watch people doing this, if you want visual proof of some kind. This act of moving clouds with the mind is just another part of the mystery of telekinesis (or being able to move objects with one's mind).
How to Cloud Burst
So now that we have discussed what cloud bursting is, we will go into some detail as to how to cloud burst.
First of all, a few tips:
- you'll need a clear mind and a relaxed body before attempting this, so meditating, getting a massage, or doing yoga beforehand might really help to clear out any negative energy
- you'll have to believe that you are connected to everything around you (if you have no belief in this, then you will not be able to connect to the clouds above you)
- you'll need to find a quiet space, where you won't be interrupted by other people or animals.
How to Cloud Burst:
- Go outside on a blue-sky kind of day when the clouds are large and fluffy but also have some smaller clouds floating about.
- Sit or lay down in the grass, allowing yourself to connect with the Earth below you.
- Let your gaze shift above to the blue sky. Find one smaller cloud on which to focus your attention.
- Clear your mind and gently begin thinking about how you want the cloud to change ... either you want it to change shapes or dissipate completely.
- Stay focused on that cloud until you start to see it shift and change.
Remember, don't put too much pressure on yourself while doing this or it will not work. Believe that it will work, be relaxed while doing it, and it will happen. If you are distracted or feeling pressured to cloud burst, you will not be able to do it. If you don't get it the first time ... try, try again! It won't always happen every time, but I guarantee if you keep trying you will be surprised!
What is Aeromancy?
In addition to being able to connect and re-shape the clouds, you can also use the clouds to get answers to your every day questions. By reading the clouds and the weather patterns, you are able to read your past, present, and future. This is called Aeromancy. Some say that our ancient ancestors used Aeromancy as a way to look into the future, to see what weather lied ahead, and gain wisdom from the gods.
Aeromancy is very easy to do, especially for anyone with an open mind and free spirit. The good thing is, you can do this on just about any day when there are clouds in the sky. And guess what else? It's completely free! Do you remember being a child and seeing different shapes in the clouds? Well, get ready to feel like a kid again, because that's what Aeromancy is all about - connecting you to nature and to your inner child.
How to See the Future in the Clouds
Maybe you'd like to learn how to do Aeromancy. It's even easier than cloud bursting. Follow the tips in the cloud bursting section above first, then follow the easy steps below:
- Go outside on a nice day (or anytime you decide, really).
- Sit or lay down and gaze up at the sky.
- Let your eyes find a cloud or group of clouds.
- Let shapes, words, people, and places take shape in the clouds.
- Next meditate on what these shapes, letters, numbers, people's faces, etc. might mean to you.
You could even start keeping a journal of your cloud reading experiences and messages. You might be surprised how accurately the clouds are telling your fortune. We all do this as kids, we just don't realize it! You can even do this while riding in a car. Just look up at the sky and a whole new world of ideas will come to you.
I don't know that everyone has this ability, so I can't guarantee you that this will work for everyone. I do believe that everyone has the ability to connect with their surroundings on a deep level, because I believe that everyone is connected with everything. The Universe is within and without...and we are all a part of the Divine or God. It's not so crazy to think that we can develop senses in which we can use to see messages from the Universe. In fact, I think it's more normal than abnormal. I just think we've gotten away from our innately spiritual side in these modern times.
If you have always felt a connection to the sky, to the air, or to birds, cloud bursting and reading the clouds should come very easy to you. If not, you might have to work on it...but don't give up!
© 2015 Author Nicole Canfield