Am I a Starseed?
Am I Really an Earthling?
Have you ever wondered whether you are truly from this planet we call Earth? Have you ever thought that perhaps your soul comes from somewhere else? There are hundreds, if not thousands, of people in the world today who believe they are from other places in the universe. In fact, most of these people are so convinced of this belief that there are entire websites dedicated to uniting these otherworldly beings. The general term for these extraterrestrials is starseed.
Maybe you've spent your entire life gazing up at the stars, imagining and dreaming of all of the infinite possibilities that this universe holds. Maybe you've had numerous dreams of living on other planets, in other solar systems entirely. Maybe...just maybe...you are a starseed yourself.
Soul Origins from Other Solar Systems
Since the 12/21/12 shift, hundreds of people have awakened to their true identities...to their true soul origins. Up until the shift, many of us believed that Earth was all alone in the Universe as far as intelligent life. How wrong we all were...and so many of us are actually from other planets with intelligent life! Now we are finding that many souls on Earth at this point in history are from other dimensions. Or perhaps they are from Earth and from this dimension but they are what we once considered to be "fictional" characters liken to fairies and mermaids.
Starseeds are souls who are from other solar systems or star constellations. They have incarnated in human bodies in order to live on earth and fulfill a divine mission...to aid in the ascension of the planet and its inhabitants. This may seem far-fetched or whacky to the normal Earth soul, but to the star-born soul this is a simple reality and an ever-present fact. In fact, earth souls seem a little whacky to starseeds! "How do you not know that there are other planets in this Universe with intelligent life?" is a question that star-born souls are constantly wondering of their counterpart earth souls.
In addition to having souls incarnating from other places in the Universe, there are also souls who are hybrid-souls, if you will. This means that their soul's energy is made up of various soul origins. More on other soul origins at a later time.
"There are about a hundred billion sun-like stars within the Milky Way," said study co-author Joe Catanzarite, a scientist with NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL). "Two percent of those might have Earth analogs, so you have two billion Earth analog planets in the galaxy," he added. "Then you start thinking about other galaxies. There are something like 50 billion, and if each one has two billion Earthlike planets, it's mind boggling."
So with how unbelievably and inconceivably large the Universe is, how can one deny the idea of intelligent life on other planets? Heck, the intelligent life elsewhere is probably more intelligent than we are! Some of them have even come here to help us, the starseeds.
How to Know If You Are a Starseed
How do you know if you're a starseed? There are many various traits that encompass the souls that are starseeds. The list of characteristics below are by far a very basic overview and should not be considered solid proof that anyone is starseed. If you are starseed, you will probably already know it deep within your heart. These characteristics might just confirm that notion for you.
- a feeling that you are never at home, that you belong somewhere else
- a longing to fly or float into space, an obsession with space and the universe
- an interest in extraterrestrial life, and an interest in the supernatural
- the ability to lucid dream without practice (naturally), the natural ability to astral project or astral travel during sleep
- dreams of being on other planets, other worlds, or dreams of flying into space and among the stars
- a sense of urgency to accomplish a mission or goal, usually that goal consists of saving the world or humanity (though you may not know how)
- a deep sense of spirituality, but an aversion to organized religion of any kind
- an aversion to set and/or rigid systems such as government, religion, economy, education, etc.
- a desire to be creative in everything that you do
- a deep sense of knowing that there is more to life than what you're told, there is more to life than money, possessions, and "success"
- the ability to feel others' emotions, sometimes overwhelmingly so
- an experience where you felt like you were in another time and place, or an experience in which you met someone whom you felt was not human
- the ability to see/feel/hear/sense spirits of various kinds (ghosts, fairies, etc)
- a reverence for nature - animals, plants, the land, the elements, the sky
- a knowing that god is actually the universe and the universe is god
- an aversion to all things materialistic, you are the opposite of superficial
- And much much more...
Types of Starseeds
Now you might know that you are indeed from another planet, but which one? Many times the starseeds on this planet have lived not on just one planet but on multiple planets during their many incarnations. Starseeds usually have a primary star system and a secondary star system. How do you find these primary and secondary star systems? By looking into the person's astrological natal chart for particular markers.
This is just one way of finding out what type of starseed you are. But you may already have a particular type that is resonating with you. For example, perhaps you've heard a channeled message on Youtube that was written for the "Pleiadians" and you felt connected to the message very deeply. Then perhaps you already know you are of Pleiadian descent. You can always confirm it by looking in your natal chart or by having someone who knows how to read soul origins through astrology.
Here are just a few of the types of starseeds on this planet (with new ones popping up all of the time!):
- Pleiadian - starseeds from the Pleiades star cluster
- Orion - from the Orion constellation
- Sirian - from Sirius
- Andromedan - from Andromeda
- Lyran - from another dimension known as historical Lyra
- Venatician - from the Canes Venatici (few and far between as this is a new term coined by the author herself)
- Draconian - from Draco
- Reptilian - originally from the Draco system
- Pegasian - from Pegasus
- Arcturian - from Arcturus
More Information on Starseeds
If you are looking for more information on starseeds and other-dimensional beings, there is much to be found on the internet. There has been a huge surge of people coming to find their "identities" and many of them are reaching out to others via the internet. One place you may find a wealth of information is on starseeds.net. It is sort of like a facebook for those who call themselves starseeds.
Youtube also has a huge community of starseeds and other-worldly beings who share and teach each other.
© 2013 Author Nicole Canfield