Reading the Meanings of Cloud Images
Clouds sometimes take on shapes and forms of all matter of things, some obscure and others quite clear. The images you see in the clouds can foretell what’s to come. They can also give an indication of your current state of mind.
Different Images We See in Clouds
- ANGELS: Seeing angels in the clouds indicates that spiritual insights and guidance are in the offing. Pay extra attention to your intuition and insights.
- BABY: Seeing a baby, infant or toddler may be implying that a new family member is on the way.
As babies are a symbol of ‘new beginnings’, seeing their image in a cloud can indicate a new phase or fresh start in your life. It may also indicate the undertaking of a new, important project.
- BALLERINA: Seeing a ballerina or ballerina in the clouds may be an indication that more fun and frivolity is about to enter your life. Get set to enjoy yourself!
- BUILDINGS: Buildings, particularly houses, represent our inner-selves, and can give us an indication of how we feel about ourselves.
High-rise buildings seen in clouds may be implying a new job prospect or career change or promotion.
- CATS: Cats are highly spiritual creatures and represent our higher wisdom. Seeing cats in clouds indicates that your intuition is particularly heightened at this time, so pay attention and heed the advice of your inner-voice.
- CHILD/CHILDREN: Seeing a child or children in clouds implies that a happy, fun time is ahead for you. It can also indicate a happy disposition and a joy of the simple things in life.
- CIRCLES: Seeing circles in clouds suggests an engagement or marriage in the offing.
Seeing circles can also imply the completion of a cycle or important project. eg. ‘coming full circle’.
- CROCODILE: Seeing a crocodile in the clouds may be warning you of deceptions and/or danger in the near future.
Crocodiles may also be warning you of a deceitful person or situation, and you are to remain aware of dishonest and/or manipulative people. It also suggests that you seek the truth yourself rather than rely upon the word of others.
- DANCERS: Seeing a dancer or dancers in the clouds implies happy, fun times to come.
If there is more than one dancer it may suggest a gathering and/or celebration.
- DEER: Seeing a deer in the clouds may be indicating that you need to stand up for yourself more.
- DOG: Seeing a dog or dogs in clouds suggests the company of loyal friends and faithful companions.
- DOVE: Seeing doves in clouds may be foretelling of ‘love’ and positive relationships. Doves represent love, purity and honesty, and are a message of an impeding engagement or marriage.
- DRAGON: Dragons are the ultimate power symbol. Seeing a dragon in the clouds may indicate that you are in a position of power and will soon find success.
- DUCK: Seeing a duck in clouds may have differing meanings depending upon circumstances.
Seeing ducks may be suggesting a journey or travel over water in the near future. Seeing ducks in clouds may also be suggesting that important decisions need to be made in regards to your emotions and relationships.
- EAGLE: Seeing an eagle or eagles in clouds suggests personal power and the opportunity to fulfil your goals. Success is in the offing.
- FEATHERS: Seeing feathers in clouds suggests that its time to have faith and trust in yourself and your own abilities. It is time to tackle and overcome personal obstacles.
- HORSE: Horses are an indication of steadfastness and freedom. Seeing a horse or horses in clouds suggests that you stick to your dreams and follow your heart in order to bring your wishes to fruition.
- LEOPARD: Seeing a leopard in the clouds implies that you have the tenacity, wisdom and courage to overcome all obstacles in your life.
- PEOPLE: Seeing on person in the clouds may indicate ‘you’ the individual. It implies a growing independence.
Seeing two people suggests a happy union, an engagement or marriage proposal. Three or more people seen in the clouds tells of social gatherings and celebrations.
Live PSYCHIC & TAROT Readings Online
This article is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge. Content is for informational or entertainment purposes only and does not substitute for personal counsel or professional advice in business, financial, legal, or technical matters.