The Yellow Aura Personality, Health, and Relationship
Here's an overview of what you'll learn in this article:
- What is an aura?
- The yellow aura personality
- The yellow aura health
- The yellow aura relationships
What is an Aura?
First off, what is an aura?
Auras are the energy that your body gives out in relation to your personality, mood and even your health. When a person has the ability to see auras, they can look at a person and see color, much like a glow, around the person.
When I was a little girl and I would draw people, I always added color around them. This concerned my parents. I was tested for many things, had eye exams etc. But, nothing was found. When I entered Kindergarten I continued to color around people even though it upset my parents. That's just what I saw. One teacher recognized the colors and alerted my parents to the fact that I was seeing “auras.” This teacher began teaching me about colors, and I accepted that not everyone sees things as I do.
If you can see colors around people, congratulations! If you cannot, don't despair. If you can sense a person’s inner personality and your mind still associates this with colors, you're still seeing auras.
The Brightest of the Aura Colors: Yellow
The Yellow Aura Personality:
- Yellow is bright and cheerful, the brightest color on the aura color spectrum. Bright yellow exudes happiness and positive outlook on life. Nothing gets you down for long. You have an uncanny strength and ability to bounce back after trauma or setbacks.
- You are wise because you have experienced much and because of your heightened psychic awareness.
- You are intelligent and creative, and you're drawn to arts of all kinds. Almost anything creative will get your mind racing -- you'll be wondering how you can do the same thing, but with your own creative twist.
- You love to learn. You may find yourself trying to take things apart, just so you can see what makes them work. You may question people’s actions, not because you are bothered by them, but because you just want to know why they do what they do.
- You are fun-loving and want to be happy. You try to make others around you happy by offering quick smiles and a helping hand. Because you are kind and generous, you can't understand people who like to complain or make others unhappy.
- A yellow aura person connects easily with nature, and feels particularly drawn to protecting it. You may feel the need to start a community garden or nurture your own garden, with plenty to share with others. You may feel constricted by living in tight quarters and prefer to live in the country or at least near a lot of trees.
- You take care of others before yourself, as it's in your second nature to be a healer. Others may call you “mom” because you naturally mother and care for everyone and everything. You want the world to be a happy place.
- Yellows need to be happy and won't thrive in a job where they can’t be expressive and creative. Although yellows are outgoing and may want to be the center of attention, there are yellows that prefer to work from home, to avoid people because of the negativity that they feel from others.
Yellow Auras Want Everyone to be Happy
Health of the Yellow Aura
- A person with a yellow aura may have more energy than they know what to do with. As a person with a yellow aura you may find yourself constantly looking for something to do -- you may even have been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD.
- You may talk fast and a lot because of pent up energy. This energy may leave you susceptible to energy crashes, and you may have the need to sleep for a few days to recover from one of your adventures or frantic study sessions where you wanted to learn all you can about a random subject.
- You may find yourself with blood pressure issues and perhaps anxiety attacks and acid indigestion. But do not fear -- simply keep your energy balanced and take care. Make sure you rest -- one of the hardest things for a person with a yellow aura to do, but it can be done.
Many Aura Colors
Relationships of the Yellow Aura
Because of your high energy level and constantly processing mind, you may find that you bore easily. This can be very bad for relationships and you may find or already have had several relationships, marriages, and divorces. You are not bad, my yellow aura person, you are restless. Once you understand that, you will have better luck maintaining a relationship with the right person.
Your yellow aura is also the brightest in the spectrum. This can be intimidating to many. It's important to choose someone with a compatible aura color.
- People with red or orange auras are solid and steady but too organized and meticulous for you. This will soon bore you and leave you wanting out.
- The nurturing tan is steady, but will be boring to the active yellow.
- Green auras are a good match, because they will appreciate your energy and creativity.
- On the other hand, a Blue aura will want to control you. The last thing a yellow aura needs is someone who is controlling. The Blue will drag you down emotionally and cause you to lose self-esteem.
- Lavenders are not good enough listeners for all your ideas and fast talking when you get excited.
- Crystals will become overwhelmed and give too much advice.
- Violets are the best match of all, for a Yellow aura. They share your passions and creativity. They will relish the idea of going on your many adventures together. When you are looking for a long-lasting relationship, look for the violet aura. Violet and Yellow are a strong combination, one that has the potential to last forever.
Violet Aura is Best For Yellow Aura
All photos are from Morguefile, unless otherwise stated.
© 2013 Cynthianne Neighbors