The Unstoppable: The Many Famous People Born April 20-24
Most Determined People in the Zodiac, for Good or Evil
People born from April 20 to April 24 of any year are hardwired to win any argument and vault any obstacle. They combine boldness and cleverness with staying power. Competitors should prepare for defeat or just let them win, because those born April 20 to 24 are unstoppable, even if competing for the title of "the most evil" or "the most pathetic." Famous people born April 20-24, on the Aries-Taurus cusp, include:
- Adolf Hitler (April 20) Unattractive, bitter loser who couldn't get into art school became history's most genocidal dictator and near-ruler of the world; made his own birthday a national holiday.
- Queen Elizabeth II (April 21) Forced at age 26 into a position she did not want, she keeps the monarchy's dignity despite family scandals and potshots and will not step down or die until her successor is established to her own satisfaction.
- Catherine the Great (April 21) Clever German princess inherited Russia's throne and turned Russia into a great European power and cultural force.
- Jack Nicholson (April 22) Tough-guy actor who in his 70s still succeeds in every role. Nominated for 12 acting Oscars; has won three.
- Vladimir Lenin (April 22) Political revolutionary who without radio or television mobilized grassroots revolutions and founded the Soviet Union, changing the world forever; led the Red Terror.
- Queen Isabella of Spain (April 22) Co-ruler of Spain with her husband Ferdinand, she used her own money to fund the voyages of Christopher Columbus, paying him only after the first voyage was successful.
- J. Robert Oppenheimer (April 22) Physicist leader of the team that developed the atomic bomb.
- Bettie Page (April 22) Top pin-up model of the 1950s.
- Glen Campbell (April 22) Dirt-poor kid became the singing "Rhinestone Cowboy," and TV star, winning four Grammys in one year; was elected to the Country Music Hall of Fame, and although diagnosed with Alzheimer's released a new album.
- Aaron Spelling (April 22) Bullied child of immigrants became the producer of long-running mega-hit TV shows such as Mod Squad, Love Boat, Charlie's Angels, Dynasty, Starsky and Hutch, and 213 others and is still one of the 12 richest dead celebrities.
- Adam Lanza (April 22) Killer who massacred 27 schoolchildren and school staff before killing himself, at Sandy Hook School at Newtown, Connecticut in December 2012.
- Wiliam Shakespeare (April 23) Wrote plays for the money. When London's theaters were closed because of plague, he wrote and published erotic poems to make money.
- Gigi Hadid (April 23) top U.S. supermodel; was discovered and began modeling at age 2.
- Michael Moore (April 23) Unattractive working-class filmmaker stars in his own in-your-face liberal-political documentary films; Oscar winner and nominee; made four of the 10 top-moneymaking documentary films of all time.
- Shirley Temple Black (April 23) Hollywood superstar at age 5, winner of a special Oscar at age 7, she lived it down, ran for U.S. Congress in 1967, and became a U.S. ambassador to Ghana and Czechoslovakia.
- Timothy McVeigh (April 23) U.S. domestic terrorist tried and executed for the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.
- Barbra Streisand (April 24) Path-breaking singer, film star and director, known for getting her way and co-starring with Hollywood's handsomest men.
- Kelly Clarkson (April 24) The first winner of the American Idol singing competition and one of the few winners who turned that achievement into a career.
- Phil Robertson (April 24) The outspoken, bearded Duck Dynasty patriarch and businessman refused a pro football career and holds a master's degree in education. As a reality-TV star he attracted 11 million fans.
How They Do It
The Aries-Taurus cusp is called "the power cusp," and even the least famous Aries-Taurus people hunger for power. While they seem to seek more and more money, respect, or fame, what they really want is to "be somebody." If one way is closed they try others. When they reach a goal they set others. Power and symbols of power are important to them. Cusp people I've known: An unemployed friend applied for security-guard jobs, but only those that let him carry a gun. A boss controlled every meeting and scene by always being late—but then again he had been willing to do all the work required to become the boss.
April 20-24 people are too practical to count on luck. After marrying a Russian prince, German-born Catherine the Great stayed up nights to learn Russian. It paid off: her subjects loved her for it. If no path is cut out for them, April 20-24 people design their own. Isabella's pre-marital contract made her sole ruler of parts of Spain. In the 1960s Barbra Streisand created her own offbeat TV specials and, because she wanted to, recorded an album of classical music that critics hated. She aspired to creating films, braving harsh criticism and succeeding like no other pop singer. Michael Moore's movies are not great works of art, but they do what he wants to do: get his points across.
Technically, their birthdays put most of these people in the "Taurus" category. According to astrology this accounts for their earthy stubbornness, ability to plan, and dedication to achievement. They know growth and success require ongoing efforts, and this is where they focus, because in the material world, this is what works. The trace amounts of Aries in their personalities lend them their energy and innovative spirits.
© 2011 SylviaSky