Everything You Need to Know About a Cancer Man
Your Cancer Man
A man born under the sun sign of Cancer is a very complex machine indeed. He has an intense love for the fine culinary arts, a hatred of instability and complete inability to be decisive make him a wonder to behold for any partner lucky enough to be aloud into his inner world.
Before going on, I would like to note that a persons sun sign is not everything and that you will have a lot more luck learning about your man by also looking up his Moon Sign. With that being said, here are some of the more common traits seen in men with a Cancer sun sign.
- Nurturing - Cancer men are the "mothers" of the zodiac. They need to be nurtured and need to nurture others, which often causes the creation of a strong bond with their mother, making them appear as a stereotypical "mama's boy". Though this trait is also the reason most cancer men make a great family man.
- Insecure - It is in the crabs nature to distrust just about anything and anyone around. That is what helps him survive in life. The real question isn't whether or not you man is insecure, the real question is 'how thick is his shell'.
- Artistic - Oh boy! There are very few signs that are as artistically gifted as Cancer. He could be the greatest guitar guru, creative with the canvas or skilled with the skill saw. No matter what area he feels drawn to master, there will be no avoiding the artistic side of your cancer man. Not that it'll be a problem, as it just makes him sexier.
- Charming - From his dashing smile to his gorgeous eyes, you won't be able to pull yourself away from his charm. What's more, is that he knows just how captivating he can be and will often use that to his advantage when he lures you in.
- Passionate - Cancer men are notorious for their passion, though it does vary depending on their mood and current obsession. Either way, he's got lots of energy to pursue what ever ends are currently on your goal list and If you're lucky, you might just be on that list.
- Indecisive - He wants strawberry, no wait! Make that chocolate.... or did he really want vanilla? These kind of thoughts will plague your cancer mans decision making, and if you're not a sign who can't stand a man who takes forever to make up his mind or who would rather have you make most decisions, then a cancer man is probably not for you.
- Sensual - A cancer man has no problems being the ultimate seducer and sensual sensi you've ever experienced, when he wants to be...
- Moody - As if you couldn't tell already, your cancer man is a very moody being. His emotions can change quicker than a flash of lightening and back again before the thunder claps. One minute he's hiding in his shell, then next he's holding you close and before you know it he's got that pincer hooked to the most painful place you've ever felt, then he's back to crying in his shell again.
- Secretive - Cancer men have a hard time just spitting it out and telling you what's wrong because they never want to be the bad guy they've made themselves out to be in their own heads. Because of this, they also have a hard time telling you when they're done with the relationship and are often caught cheating on their former mate because they didn't have the heart to tell them it was over and he found someone else. Though on a good note, being able to be so secretive is part of what keeps the mystery alive for most women involved when a cancer man, as she never can quite be to sure what he's going to be up to next, and it might just be hunting down the ultimate Valentine's day gift for you.
Cancer is a water sign and is ruled over by the Moon. Your cancer man is going to be most compatible with earth signs or other air signs, though it's not unheard of for their to be epic romances between a cancer man and a woman of air or fire nature.
Instead of covering this blog with every womanly sign and it's compatibility with cancer men, I'm going to list the top sun signs that are most compatible with Cancer men. If you're sun sign isn't on this list, don't fret, it doesn't necessarily mean you aren't compatible, it simply means it's time to look up your and your beloved's Moon Signs and see what's going on there.
- Cancer and Capricorn are polar opposites and because of this the synergy between the two signs is captivating. The cancer man is enchanted by the capricornian woman and all her might, and the capricorn woman feels like the only time she can relax is in the presence of her understanding cancerian man. The cancer man needs LOTS of security to feed his insecurity and the Capricorn woman is just the one to provide that for him. The Capricorn woman needs a man who will love her for who she is and keep up with her everlasting energy, and cancer is just the guy to fan the flames.
- When venus and the moon coincide the sparks will fly, and it is obviously so between the Cancer man and Taurus woman. These are two passionate creatures who love the luxuries life has to offer, which gives them much in common. Though the male crab must be mindful that even in play the female bull can be brutal and he shouldn't take things to personally Though miss bighorn must remember not to crush that crab shell when he goes into hiding, as it is the only place in the world that makes him feel the safest and taking it away will only send him in search of safer waters to find another shell.
- Cancer men and Scorpio women just seem to 'click'. Their watery ways twist and bubble like the intricate swirls in a babbling brook. Cancer man is interested in scorpio woman's spontanious ways, while miss scorpio is very much enticed by his sensual charm. These two are highly likely to have vary passionate physical relationship, though it will take a lot of work for their togetherness to be more than just that.
- These two are a mellow but well to do couple when they aren't wallowing in their woes together. Though even doing that can be rather enchanting for the cancer man and virgo woman. Both of these signs are comfortable just snuggling on the couch for eternity.
- Being listened to
- A clean and uncluttered home
- A woman who can take the reigns
- Moonlit walks follow by sex on the beach
- A Hot Meal - just about any kind will do except for seafood, and the meal will be especially savory for him if you prepared it yourself.
- Being in crowds
- feeling smothered
- Undercooked food
- Overly bossy women
- Not being appreciated
- Seeing you flirt with other guys
- Hearing about your past relationships